The Masterdor Craftsman is a door that speaks of precision engineering, quality construction and stunning good looks. With 22 door styles to choose from and with 21 beautiful lifestyle colours available, Masterdor Craftsman is a truly outstanding door.
Your home deserves the very best and Masterdor can provide that very thing. From our state-of-the-art premises in Nether Heage, Derbyshire, Masterdor have been building beautiful doorsets since the 1990’s. Named after the beautiful woodlands of Britain, the Craftsman is our premium timber door and is exceptional in every way.
Simply a better class of door
A class leader in strength, security and authentic craftsmanship
We are proud to state that the Masterdor Craftsman door is second to none and the care and skill put into our doors shines through whilst the innovation and engineering will bear out over its lifetime. Named after the beautiful woodlands of Britain, the Craftsman door is a tangible investment in your home
- Precision engineered to last A combination of a Kerto Q core, Sapele mahogany lipping and Tricoya facings provide a stable, hard-wearing, water resistant door
- Two door slab choices - 44mm and 54mm Whatever your requirement or application, we offer both 44mm and 54mm door thicknesses with double and triple rebates
- Thermal core option For the best in energy efficiency opt for a thermal door with a Polyurethane insulating foam core
- 21 stunning colours From fiery reds to cool blues and all the shades in between, our colour range is first class
- A complete hardware choice Three individual ranges to choose from that include: handles, knockers, letterboxes and centre door pulls
- Beautiful glazing options Over 28 elegant glazing styles are available for many of the Craftsman door styles
- Low-E glass panels Wherever possible we supply an energy efficient glass specification as standard
- Safe and secure The unique construction of a Craftsman door provides an incredibly strong defence for your home
- Frame, sill and threshold options A wide range of options to complete your door specification including Part M low threshold
- Document L Compliance Meets UK Building Regulations for replacement door applications
Why an engineered timber door and not a standard timber door?
As beautiful as a traditional timber door can be, wood in its purest form, is not the best material for this application. We have “designed out” all of the inherant problems usually experienced, and the Craftsman is an all round better, more reliable door for your home.
• No yearly maintenance
• No warping and twisting
• No draughts caused by shrinkage
• No rotting and deterioration
• No weather penetration
• No unstable timbers
• No flaking and crazing of paint finish
• No sticking and catching
We will be adding styles, colours and installation shots to this page late November 2017
As Approved Installers for Masterdor Engineered Timber Doors, we offer our dedicated survey and install service throughout South Wales including Abergavenny, Newport, Cardiff, Barry, Monmouth, Chepstow and Brecon areas and beyond